Product presentation :
The B-Band A6T sidemount preamp with the XOM mix of UST and AST pickups, and the HZZLess circuit, delivers massive sound that only gets bigger live on stage or in the studio.
A6T features include a fast and rock solid chromatic tuner that is equally at home with 12 or 6-string guitars as well as alternative tunings. The fully chromatic tuner has an LED strip that shows the note and individual LED’s showing the half step, sharp, flat, and in- tune. The tuner works even when the guitar is not plugged in.
Slider controls at the A6T include the XOM mix; volume and a 3-band EQ, and coexist with rotary feedb-ack controls, push–button phase control.
The active preamp is 9-volt battery powered, has a low battery and “blink” LED.
- Dual input with XOM (UST and AST)
- Fully chromatic tuner with wide range and fast response
- Tuner works even when the guitar is not plugged in
- HZZLess low noise / high output circuit
- Notch Depth and Frequency controls, and Phase switch for feedback control
- Battery holder and output jack included
- 9-volt operation
- Cut-hole size (W X L): 55mm X 50mm (2.17” X 1.97”)
- Overall size (W X H X L): 57mm X 31mm X 86mm (2.24" X 1.22" X 3.38")
- S/N ratio: Greater than –90 dB
- Distortion: 0.05 %
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 40 KHz
- Low-cut slope: -6 dB/octave
- Input channel voltage gain: +24 to +30 dB adjustable
- Input impedance: 100 Mohms ||< 20 pF
- Output impedance: < 3.5 Kohms
- Bass control range: ± 12 dB @ 70 Hz (± 3 dB @ 300 Hz)
- Middle control range: ± 12 dB @ 400 Hz (Q = 0.5)
- Treble control range: ± 12 dB @ 2.5 KHz (Q = 0.5)
- Nominal output level: -10 dBu (0.245 VRMS)