T55 4-band EQ with TunerThe T55 is the same size, and has most of the same great features ofthe T65 but with a 4-band EQ and a single input for one pickup.T55 sidemount preamp features include the HZZLess circuit, a 4-band rotary EQ and, for feedback control, a notch control and phase button.
The tuner is fully chromatic with a back- lit LCD readout and has afast response and wide range that works well with standard or any alternative tunings-great for 12-string guitars too! The tuner has an ON / OFF switch at the preamp faceplate and when ON it mutes the output.
The tuner is even available when the guitar is not plugged in.
The T55 is a small all- in-one piece, drop- in format for fast and easy installation. The active preamp is 9-volt battery powered.
- Small all-in-one construction for fast andeasy installation
- XOM circuit with dual inputs for UST and AST pickups
- Fully chromatic back-lit tuner-even works when the guitar is not plugged in
- 3-band EQ
- Feedback notch and phase control.
- 9-volt operation
- LED low battery and “blink” switch-on status
- Battery holder and output jack included
- Nominal Input Level: -40dBV
- Input Impedance: 100Mohms
- Nominal output Level: typical -10dBV
- Output Impedance: 1Kohms
- S/N ratio: Greater then -90dB
- Distortion: 0.05%
- Frequency response: 50Hz~40KHz
- Bass Control Range: ±12dB @ 70Hz
- Middle Control Range: ±12dB @ 400Hz (Q=0.5)
- Treble Control Range: ±12dB @ 2.5KHz
- Presence Control Range: ±12dB @ 12KHz
- Cut-hole size (W X H): 57mm X 50mm (2.24” X 1.96”)
- Overall size(W X H X L): 63mm X 34mm X 56mm (2.48" X 1.34" X 2.21")