T65 XOM 3-band EQ with Tuner
The knockout flagship of the T-series range is the new B-Band T65 sid-emount preamp.
The T65 features the XOM two in-put HZZLess circuit with a slider mix control for use with B-Band UST and AST pickups that provides op-timum tone.
There is a precision, fully chromatic back-lit LCD tuner that has a fast response and a wide range that works well with standard or any alternative tunings-great for 12-string guitars too! The tuner has an ON/OFF switch at the preamp faceplate and when ON it mutes the output. The tuner is even available when the guitar is not plugged in.
Other features include a 3-band rotary EQ and, for feedback control, a notch control and phase button.
The T65 XOM preamp is smallish and all in a one-piece, drop-in for-mat for fast and easy installation. The active preamp is 9-volt battery powered.
- Small all-in-one construction for fast and easy installation
- XOM circuit with dual inputs for UST anaAST pickups
- Fully chromatic back-lit tuner-even works when the guitar is not plugged in
- 3-band EQ
- Feedback notch and phase control.
- 9-volt operation
- LED low battery and “blink” switch-on status
- Battery holder and output jack included
- Nominal Input Level: -40dBV
- Input Impedance: 100Mohms
- Nominal output Level: typical -10dBV
- Output Impedance: 1Kohms
- S/N ratio: Greater then -90dB
- Distortion: 0.05%
- Frequency response: 50Hz~40KHz
- Bass Control Range: ±12dB @ 70Hz
- Middle Control Range: ±12dB @ 1KHz (Q=0.5)
- Treble Control Range: ±12dB @ 10KHz
- Cut-hole size (W X H): 55mm X 50mm (2.16” X 1.96”)
- Overall size(W X H X L): 66mm X 44mm X 59mm (2.59" x 1.73" X 2.32")